We all know that it takes more muscles to frown then to smile, but why does smiling feel so good? What does it do to us? How can it make me slim?
- Smiling daily reduces stress levels
- Smiling reduces blood pressure
- It can improve your outlook from pessimistic to optimistic!
- A smile helps you to connect with people
- Smiling releases important hormones like serotonin that can make us feel better
Smile for weight loss.
Your body will want to eat healthier without you noticing!
The endorphins act like a sugar-high and stop you needing an unnatural high.
Lose your puffy cheeks.
Smile for a slimmer seflie!
Smiling exercises your face muscles and can help you lose those puffy cheeks. You can just smile by yourself, holding each smile for a few counts and repeating it throughout the day, maybe not whilst you’re at your desk mind you. Not only will this tighten your cheek muscles it will slim them down and make you feel great (feel unique).
And remember whilst your smile’s ultimited and you’re achieving all of this you will also raise your endorphins and feel more confident and positive throughout the day!
For more information on easy weight loss breeze over to the health and fitness section 🙂
**Paid links within this content.