My Sexy New Glasses:
These are the glasses I selected: Pangnirtung Rectangle – Black as you can see they’re great in the pictures, but what does the website show of that?
They only have photoshopped glasses onto models faces so the trust in the brand is worrying, before selecting my glasses I was left wondering what will they actually look like when they arrive?
Pangnirtung Rectangle glasses cost: $39.95 (£25.57)
- The price is pretty damn good, no one can offer Cheap glasses with prescriptions for those prices!.
- They have special offers on new buyers 15% off ( I have a code for you that gives 20% off)
- The styles were on trend and they also have a good selection of sunglasses tint lenses and ‘photochromic’ options for any and all glasses, that’s pretty good!
- Quality of the case, quality of the glasses. Whilst the case doesn’t really matter it’s nice to have a good looking case to put your new glasses into.
- There weren’t too many styles to choose from, a tonne of colours but all of the glasses seemed very similar.
- The order processing took a while, as they’re personalised prescription, when they arrived they had the words “Dupont Sney” written on the inside.
My honest (long ass) opinion:
I’m really happy with my glasses, as you can tell from the video! They’re good quality, they frame my face perfectly and they are cheap and cheerful, what more can you want from a cheap glasses company?
“The prescription is perfect, they took everything into account” – I had worn them for an hour and have loved them since.
To think they’re a ‘cheap shop’ really didn’t come into my head once I had gotten used to them, for £25 the quality really isn’t an issue, they’re sturdy and have some detailing, I could never find a company that will give me a prescription for anything less, let alone a good looking pair of frames too.
“They fit your face perfectly” – My mum said, and they’re the first website to have taken my full face profiling information to match the frames to suit me perfectly, my sister has a similar profile to me and yet they still suit me better, they were designed for me in mind, I love that.
(again that fine as long as the quality is of standard it just felt sketchy).
I feel like their communication was really lacking with me, they didn’t respond to me for weeks on end and kept dragging out the process, they did apologise for the delays, as it is peak season and they’re all personalised.
Now, as they’re offering a really good and affordable service, if you need good-looking prescription eyeglasses for a great price (less then £30!), then yes by all means order these!